My London Expedition

The trials, tribulations and triumphs of being a working traveller in London

Monday 12 July 2010

A whole NUTHER level








I am changed, never to be the same.
Upon returning from Hillsong Conference in Sydney this week, I feel refreshed, strengthened and renewed by the grace of God. The things which I experienced worshiping and being in the presence of God this week have been so amazing. Through praying for people, my friends and I were able to see miracles happen - people with broken legs being healed, and lives restored that were broken! God is good. I have gone to a WHOLE NUTHER LEVEL! And the best is yet to come! Hillsong Conference 2010 - the turning point of my life. I would recommend anyone and everyone to go, no matter what it takes to get there.

Taking a week off work unpaid was so worth it! Such a fun and powerful week - slighty different from my last Sydney experience where I decided to jump out of a plane. I was pretty good at sticking to my budget, consuming oats and tuna daily! It was an action packed, fun filled, impressive week which included a trip down to the beautiful Bondi beach. I have never heard of paying for the beach - until now that is. Parking at the beach is not cheap, and neither are the cafes/restaurants along the strip. Great beach though, and heaps of awesome shopping across the road.

I love Sydney for many reasons. It is always buzzing with excitment, people out and about through all hours of the night. Shops are open late, public transport is fantastic, friendly people, very multi-cultural, both the beach and mountains are a short drive from the city - what more can you want? I imagine it to be similar to London, including the fact that its very expensive!

My Qantas experience was fantastic as usual. Great service, food and on time arrivals. Bless their little cotton socks.

I have figured out that I have only 8 weeks of paid work left before I go. WOW! Still waiting on the arrival of my Visa which I applied for last week.

Above are a few photos of my Sydney experience and Hillsong Conference

No comments:

Post a Comment